Business Development Manager
JDog Junk Removal & Hauling is hiring Business Development Managers to focus on selling commercial junk removal services. Embracing the Veteran values of Respect, Integrity & Trust, Business Development Managers will be expected to drive revenue and repeatable success.
Business Development Managers are needed to help grow business in the following markets: Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver, Houston, Jacksonville, Madison, Minneapolis, Phoenix, San Diego, Savannah, Seattle, and Tampa.
Interested candidates should contact email@example.com
Sales & Lead Generation:
- You will work with Management and the rest of your team to develop and execute commercial sales efforts to drive pipeline and close deals.
- You will serve on Enterprise Sales teams to champion national revenue opportunities.
- You will lead efforts to develop and expand market share and revenue attainment within vertical markets and/or named accounts.
- You will build referral networks to move sources into the sales funnel.
- You execute go-to-market strategies combining consultative selling, social selling and mission-focused messaging to successfully position our brand and service offerings.
- You will work with management to create reliable forecasts.
- You will be accountable to yourself, your team and management for sales quotas.
Personal & Team Development:
- You will help to define best practices, a repeatable sales process and contribute to a sales Playbook which will help the business scale, develop the knowledge of the team and shorten future sales cycles.
- You will assist in developing new company account management and customer procedures and policies.
- Participate in all company training which may include sales, social media, business and personal development training.
- In all circumstances, you will demonstrate the impact of Veteran values by becoming a trusted advisor to prospects and customers. You will do this by employing consultative selling skills, transforming pain into opportunity and by demonstrating that you truly care
- You will provide feedback to the management team regarding customer concerns, trends or product development opportunities.
- You will develop a plan for how you will manage customer relationships.
- You will identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- You love the thrill of the hunt.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 years prior sales experience
- Proactive, results-driven, growth-oriented mindset
- Comfortable interfacing with management, marketing, prospects, customers, media, and community members
- Must think outside of the box and solve challenges creatively
- Committed to building authentic, trust-based relationships with members of the community, influencers and senior-level people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- You know money is made out of the office. You consistently identify & attend industry events, leverage your network, are willing to travel, travel, and pursue creative methods to engage your clients/prospects.
- Comfortable with over 50% travel
- Work in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to be flexible as position grows
- Microsoft office skills preferred.